DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for quality assurance of software development.
- Customer requirement analysis: design acceptance test used between business team and development team.
- Automation test management: analyze, design, and develop automation test script using Java-script and perform automation test activities with development team members.
- Test management: analyze and design test cases and perform testing activities with the development team.
- Defect management: perform defect logging and create bug reports.
- Team coordination: coordinate between development team and business team (BA-requirement correct?)
- Documentation management: create documents regarding requirements, use case, test plan, bug report.
- QA process improvement: responsible for designing and improving QA Process.
- User acceptance testing (UAT) at clients' site to train user and test platform using
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge and understanding of Software testing procedures and practices.
- Prior experience with Web/Mobile application testing, automated testing with Java script is a plus.
- Demonstration of attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to measure and report test results and defects accurately
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Can work under pressure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or any related fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Software testing