DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and analyze consumer’s needs, problems and insight, and also competitors and trends of the industry.
- Ideate and design product scope and specification including the description of modules and features of our product - version by version.
- Prototype and design product by creating Flowchart, wireframe, user journey, use case, etc. to be the blueprint of product development
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer, System Analyst, Developer, QA Tester for product development process.
- Comment UX and UI design from UX/UI Designer.
- Track and follow up with Developers on the development process.
- And launch! with release information including product version info, update and improvement info, etc.
- Collaborate with project manager, project coordinator, and customer services to help delivering the solution to the customers.
- Get requirements and feedback from stakeholders, especially users and customers to do product analysis and ideation for the improvement.
- Continuously improve product capabilities to enhance our core competency and still be relevant to the market.
- Develop product and service requirements and roadmap with well understanding of customer needs.
- Work and coordinate cross functional teams from internal teams (other departments) and external teams (customers and partners) to deliver the best service and solution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good understanding and knowledge of Flowchart and Wireframe
- Experience in Business Analyst / System Analyst / Product Executive (IT Product) at least 1 year is a plus
- Understanding HRD and corporate learning and development process is a plus
- Having IT product development background is a plus
- Excellent to note, catch and gather client's ideas and requirements
- Good in flow chart drawing tools such as Draw.io, MS Word or Excel
- Communication skill, interpersonal skill and negotiation skill is a must
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 1 years of work experience in the IT industry in Business analysis